{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Random Ban

My teammate was recently suspended from CEVO for a year for "cheating" even though he has never cheated before, and we are all confused as to why he was banned and support wont give us any insight, we just want to know why
My teammate was recently suspended from CEVO for a year for "cheating" even though he has never cheated before, and we are all confused as to why he was banned and support wont give us any insight, we just want to know why

Posted Friday, September 22nd, 2017 10:11 PM GMT
He cheated. CEVO's anti cheating is good to the point that there shouldn't be a 'random' ban
He cheated. CEVO's anti cheating is good to the point that there shouldn't be a 'random' ban

boii

Posted Sunday, September 24th, 2017 4:53 AM GMT
UPDATE: Me and teammate have come up with the conclusion that we think he used the "Smoke Bug" that was all over ESEA forums, i dont understand why this results in us losing all of our wins (we lost the game that he exploited btw) and we are now deciding whether we want to even play CEVO-IM or not at this point because it is basically impossible to make playoffs (they over turned all of our wins that we had before he was banned)
UPDATE: Me and teammate have come up with the conclusion that we think he used the "Smoke Bug" that was all over ESEA forums, i dont understand why this results in us losing all of our wins (we lost the game that he exploited btw) and we are now deciding whether we want to even play CEVO-IM or not at this point because it is basically impossible to make playoffs (they over turned all of our wins that we had before he was banned)

Posted Sunday, September 24th, 2017 10:19 PM GMT
But he still cheated? Just because you lost doesn't mean he wasn't cheating.
But he still cheated? Just because you lost doesn't mean he wasn't cheating.

Posted Monday, September 25th, 2017 3:04 AM GMT