{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Someone please explain...

I can play ESEA and CEVO, but somehow I pay for ESEA I still get assholes, but Ya know at least when I beat them or do better than them or at least make them my bitch, they can accept that. However, CEVO has the most toxic damned play base in NA. 2 people literally make it so I NEVER wanna use CEVO ever again because they just couldn't accept that I was better than them. I EVEN went out of my way to tell them to hop on the TS and tell Spangler or anyone else to look at me >.> I've been playing CEVO longer than those 2 have been playing CS and they still think I cheat T-T poor CEVO one day you'll learn. I still love you tho.
I can play ESEA and CEVO, but somehow I pay for ESEA I still get assholes, but Ya know at least when I beat them or do better than them or at least make them my bitch, they can accept that. However, CEVO has the most toxic damned play base in NA. 2 people literally make it so I NEVER wanna use CEVO ever again because they just couldn't accept that I was better than them. I EVEN went out of my way to tell them to hop on the TS and tell Spangler or anyone else to look at me >.> I've been playing CEVO longer than those 2 have been playing CS and they still think I cheat T-T poor CEVO one day you'll learn. I still love you tho.

Posted Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 2:16 AM GMT
You're a loser, get some friends to back you up.
You're a loser, get some friends to back you up.

Posted Monday, August 21st, 2017 2:52 PM GMT
Also, you're 3-5 in CEVOa - rekt
Also, you're 3-5 in CEVOa - rekt

Posted Monday, August 21st, 2017 2:55 PM GMT
these faggots prove your point there are demented cunts everywhere it's to be expected
these faggots prove your point
there are demented cunts everywhere it's to be expected

Posted Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 10:46 PM GMT