{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Best Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Username: **Blood Raven** C.S 1.6 WORLD WAR Z Zombie Plague IP: 94.23.207.43:27015 Cs 1.6 FuKinG REAL GUNGAME IP: 94.23.207.43.27060 Cs 1.6 REBEL UPRISING FFA PRO PUBLIC [1000 FPS] IP:94.23.207.43:33333 Cs 1.6 REBEL UPRISING CLAN DeathRun IP:94.23.207.43:27200 Owner: Guven Manager: King Dark Free CS 1.6 Download: blonde-lovers.com/cs16dl/cs16fullv33.zip __________________________________________________________
Username: **Blood Raven**
C.S 1.6 WORLD WAR Z Zombie Plague
IP: 94.23.207.43:27015
Cs 1.6 FuKinG REAL GUNGAME
IP: 94.23.207.43.27060
Cs 1.6 REBEL UPRISING FFA PRO PUBLIC [1000 FPS]
IP:94.23.207.43:33333
Cs 1.6 REBEL UPRISING CLAN DeathRun
IP:94.23.207.43:27200
Owner: Guven
Manager: King Dark
Free CS 1.6 Download:
blonde-lovers.com/cs16dl/cs16fullv33.zip

Posted Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 12:58 PM GMT
king drak me [ZT] why you ban me Please tell me why you ban and others player you have reason plz tell me plz so plz unban me you are good manager of world war z zombie plague server and all server so plz unban me and others player why server is not show in find server me type in console connect 94.23.207.43:27015 but not responding why you are banned me ok so plz unban me and others players you banned 11 players ok thanks
king drak me [ZT] why you ban me Please tell me why you ban and others player
you have reason plz tell me plz so plz unban me
you are good manager of world war z zombie plague server and all server
so plz unban me and others player why server is not show in find server me type in console connect 94.23.207.43:27015 but not responding why you are banned me ok so plz unban me and others players you banned 11 players
ok thanks

Posted Saturday, July 5th, 2014 4:41 AM GMT
needs moar war3
needs moar war3

Posted Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 12:53 AM GMT
fuck u insept
fuck u insept

-det

Posted Monday, July 28th, 2014 9:15 AM GMT
So we have gone live with our new website http://emonto.com/ game server if you like to play Counter-Strike 1.6 please click the link and try to play our new game server and Get an Opening Christmas offer get admin rights free throughout December and January On All Our Servers.
So we have gone live with our new website http://emonto.com/

game server if you like to play Counter-Strike 1.6 please click the link and try to play our new game server and Get an Opening Christmas offer get admin rights free throughout December and January On All Our Servers.

Posted Sunday, November 30th, 2014 3:15 AM GMT
need more 1.6 servers
need more 1.6 servers

Posted Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 6:40 PM GMT
www.DisturbiaGaming.com 5 1.6 pug servers still running strong... There on the right hand side of the page along with the mumble... Servers monitored by admins all the time with demo reviewers and support.
www.DisturbiaGaming.com

5 1.6 pug servers still running strong... There on the right hand side of the page along with the mumble... Servers monitored by admins all the time with demo reviewers and support.
Posted Thursday, May 28th, 2015 5:08 AM GMT
You have to search the cs players on internet, connect with them, and ask them to tell you about the server informations. I still remember those days when i use to play it on server, sitting on my andaseat gaming chair, and enjoying every bit of it.
You have to search the cs players on internet, connect with them, and ask them to tell you about the server informations. I still remember those days when i use to play it on server, sitting on my andaseat gaming chair, and enjoying every bit of it.

Posted Saturday, July 13th, 2019 2:31 PM GMT
Guys, I have found the information that there are servers that can infect your PC with viruses. Have you heard about this. Now, I am afraid to play on unknown servers. As I understood the infected files can come to your PC by downloading additional files you need to play on a particular server. Maybe, you know any solution about how to protect the PC in this case? I am looking at an antivirus comparison chart at https://antivirus-review.com/ but it is hard to choose the right one.
Guys, I have found the information that there are servers that can infect your PC with viruses. Have you heard about this. Now, I am afraid to play on unknown servers. As I understood the infected files can come to your PC by downloading additional files you need to play on a particular server. Maybe, you know any solution about how to protect the PC in this case? I am looking at an antivirus comparison chart at https://antivirus-review.com/ but it is hard to choose the right one.

Posted Sunday, December 6th, 2020 7:11 AM GMT