{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

CS 1.6 at its finest

MESSAGES NEXT MATCH Whatever you do, don't play in Factorial Gaming's server. I'm pretty sure it's modded. If they substitute their server with another "CEVO" server, VERIFY it's actually a CEVO server, because they tried to convince us that the 2nd server we used was a CEVO server when it had the Factorial Gaming MOTD. Also when you looked at "Game Type" under the Find Servers window, it said [Factorial Gaming] or something of that sort. We're pretty sure all of their servers are rigged for them with hidden AMXX. Best thing to do is play in your server or just reserve a CEVO one. When we played them, they hit amazing shots and did 100 damage nades with armour. Something is up with their servers, not really sure what though. Good luck. Posted Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 5:41 AM GMT

Whatever you do, don't play in Factorial Gaming's server. I'm pretty sure it's modded. If they substitute their server with another "CEVO" server, VERIFY it's actually a CEVO server, because they tried to convince us that the 2nd server we used was a CEVO server when it had the Factorial Gaming MOTD. Also when you looked at "Game Type" under the Find Servers window, it said [Factorial Gaming] or something of that sort. We're pretty sure all of their servers are rigged for them with hidden AMXX. Best thing to do is play in your server or just reserve a CEVO one. When we played them, they hit amazing shots and did 100 damage nades with armour. Something is up with their servers, not really sure what though. Good luck.
Posted Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 5:41 AM GMT

Posted Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 1:24 PM GMT
LOL You got wrecked kids 16-1. There are absolutely no mods on our Scrim server, we use it daily.. CRY LESS KID
LOL You got wrecked kids 16-1.
There are absolutely no mods on our Scrim server, we use it daily..
CRY LESS KID

Posted Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 4:20 AM GMT
lol too bad cevo admins can easily pull up your server mod info through hlsw. #retarded
lol too bad cevo admins can easily pull up your server mod info through hlsw. #retarded

Posted Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 3:08 PM GMT
roflllllll Miles: lol Miles: like it sounds crazy Miles: but it actually is J_Cowz: no i wanna hear it Miles: mex is a coder and knows how to mess with the config of guns and stuff Miles: theres like 100 dmg nades in that serve Miles: and thats impossible J_Cowz: what the.. Miles: nades arent programmed to do that much damage J_Cowz: What the fuck1?! Miles: like he always talks about how his guns have custom skins and shit Miles: but with custom skins you can fuck with recoil and shit J_Cowz: yeah Miles: and every scrim mex sucks on other servers J_Cowz: yeah Miles: and all of a sudden hes amazing on our servers J_Cowz: thats so gay.. Miles: its bullshit
roflllllll

Miles: lol
Miles: like it sounds crazy
Miles: but it actually is
J_Cowz: no i wanna hear it
Miles: mex is a coder and knows how to mess with the config of guns and stuff
Miles: theres like 100 dmg nades in that serve
Miles: and thats impossible
J_Cowz: what the..
Miles: nades arent programmed to do that much damage
J_Cowz: What the fuck1?!
Miles: like he always talks about how his guns have custom skins and shit
Miles: but with custom skins you can fuck with recoil and shit
J_Cowz: yeah
Miles: and every scrim mex sucks on other servers
J_Cowz: yeah
Miles: and all of a sudden hes amazing on our servers
J_Cowz: thats so gay..
Miles: its bullshit

Posted Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 3:17 PM GMT
that means jack shit.. our server isn't modded you just clearly got wrecked, & are so horrible you gotta post on forums about it. just take it as a loss and move on. and again- our scrim servers are absolutely not modded, otherwise we would never play in it. we scrim in it daily, your the only kids to complain.. so as i said, cry less KID.
that means jack shit..
our server isn't modded
you just clearly got wrecked, & are so horrible you gotta post on forums about it.
just take it as a loss and move on.
and again- our scrim servers are absolutely not modded, otherwise we would never play in it.
we scrim in it daily, your the only kids to complain.. so as i said, cry less KID.

Posted Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 4:35 PM GMT
lol there is [u]amxmod[/u], [u]metamod[/u], and [u]hookmod[/u] installed on your server. sorry but even if its disabled it still shows up in [b]HLSW [/b]:( *your obviously ignorant and have no clue what your talking about
lol there is amxmod, metamod, and hookmod installed on your server. sorry but even if its disabled it still shows up in HLSW :(

*your obviously ignorant and have no clue what your talking about

Posted Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 5:22 PM GMT
repins KNOWS
repins KNOWS

Posted Wednesday, March 26th, 2014 12:23 AM GMT
sounds like a rematch is in order ...
sounds like a rematch is in order ...

Posted Wednesday, March 26th, 2014 12:58 AM GMT
WELL WELL WELL.. TIMES HAVE CHANGED, THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE!
WELL WELL WELL.. TIMES HAVE CHANGED, THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE!

Cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal. And you can’t sleep thinking that he lies still.

Posted Thursday, March 27th, 2014 1:52 AM GMT
Look at your team continue to play sub-par CS on other servers. Look at our match history and look at yours. It's apparent Got Mex tweaked the server. Bunch of no-name pub-nub 17 year olds. I was winning titles when you were in elementary school nikkas holla@me seeul8r idontknowhyicare gameisdead
Look at your team continue to play sub-par CS on other servers. Look at our match history and look at yours. It's apparent Got Mex tweaked the server. Bunch of no-name pub-nub 17 year olds. I was winning titles when you were in elementary school nikkas holla@me seeul8r idontknowhyicare gameisdead

Posted Thursday, March 27th, 2014 4:00 PM GMT
simmer down fgt
simmer down fgt

Posted Sunday, March 30th, 2014 2:48 AM GMT
Well looks like someone took the easy way out. Vak seems like you did bro sore loser.
Well looks like someone took the easy way out. Vak seems like you did bro sore loser.

Twitch.tv/LawLessBeats

Posted Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 7:26 PM GMT
Csgo has been the most amazing game of my life. I still remember those sleepless nights playing this game, sitting on my relaxing andaseat gaming chair, and enjoying every bit of it.
Csgo has been the most amazing game of my life. I still remember those sleepless nights playing this game, sitting on my relaxing andaseat gaming chair, and enjoying every bit of it.

Posted Saturday, July 13th, 2019 1:57 PM GMT