{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Integrated Graphics Recording

Hello all, I am currently getting about 500 fps in CSGO and my gpu is an AMD r9 280x and i had an idea i wanted suggestions about. I am buying an Elgato HD 60pro PCIe capture card and was wondering if i could do the following. My currently processor is an i7-6700k and my mobo has integrated graphics rated for 4k. I was wondering if i could connect a virtual display via the integrated graphics to my elgato and tell integrated graphics to copy graphics from my game to record them. Will i have to use an hdmi out from my r9 280x or would i be able to use my igpu? Thanks and sorry for the werid questions. Wyatt "DeckedDust" Johnson
Hello all,

I am currently getting about 500 fps in CSGO and my gpu is an AMD r9 280x and i had an idea i wanted suggestions about. I am buying an Elgato HD 60pro PCIe capture card and was wondering if i could do the following. My currently processor is an i7-6700k and my mobo has integrated graphics rated for 4k. I was wondering if i could connect a virtual display via the integrated graphics to my elgato and tell integrated graphics to copy graphics from my game to record them. Will i have to use an hdmi out from my r9 280x or would i be able to use my igpu?

Thanks and sorry for the werid questions.

Wyatt "DeckedDust" Johnson

- If you can't outplay them, outwork them -

Posted Friday, July 1st, 2016 8:11 PM GMT