{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

-M3-|T CS 1.6 Server IP: m3.clanservers.com:27015

We have created a CS 1.6 server as a means to cultivate the old 1.6 community that used to be during the 2000 - 2008 years. Join the server with your friends, have a good time, and give me feedback so I can adjust it to the community's needs. This should be your place to play, relax, frag, and run over a few friends with those nipper-style vehicles. PS We have 600+ custom maps, and we default to de_dust2 when the server is idle. We are open to all comments, suggestions, and complaints! [b]IP: m3.clanservers.com:27015[/b] Features: - Custom maps - Plugins: -- Hats (Santa, dick in the box, etc) -- Female Ultimate Sounds -- Rollthedice (RTD) -- Urination mod -- Rockthevote (RTV) -- ShowIP -- StatsMe It's hosted in Chicago, IL, USA - and I've update the custom mod list above. It's a great place to hold your own games or join whoever is playing.
We have created a CS 1.6 server as a means to cultivate the old 1.6 community that used to be during the 2000 - 2008 years. Join the server with your friends, have a good time, and give me feedback so I can adjust it to the community's needs. This should be your place to play, relax, frag, and run over a few friends with those nipper-style vehicles. PS We have 600+ custom maps, and we default to de_dust2 when the server is idle.

We are open to all comments, suggestions, and complaints!

IP: m3.clanservers.com:27015

Features:
- Custom maps
- Plugins:
-- Hats (Santa, dick in the box, etc)
-- Female Ultimate Sounds
-- Rollthedice (RTD)
-- Urination mod
-- Rockthevote (RTV)
-- ShowIP
-- StatsMe

It's hosted in Chicago, IL, USA - and I've update the custom mod list above. It's a great place to hold your own games or join whoever is playing.

Posted Saturday, September 21st, 2013 12:52 AM GMT
How would people hold their own games (scrims?) on there?
How would people hold their own games (scrims?) on there?

I highly recommend this short book - http://marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm

Posted Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 6:41 PM GMT
jw best
jw best

Posted Wednesday, September 25th, 2013 5:11 PM GMT
"m" its ~ACE~cal-I....ive been trying to get in contact with you- get on stea and check ur messagesz lol..ive been bringing in alot of peoplke to the server and wana talk to you- l83rz~
"m" its ~ACE~cal-I....ive been trying to get in contact with you- get on stea and check ur messagesz lol..ive been bringing in alot of peoplke to the server and wana talk to you- l83rz~

Posted Friday, January 8th, 2016 5:59 PM GMT