{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Starting team for wesg qualifiers, must have esea/exp

Building a team for the qualifiers, must be able to pay, have esea and willing to practice/scrim. scrimming will be an average of 10 scrims per day, with 1-2 hours of practice time before , in between and after scrims are finished. be ready to win participate learn frag compensate your weaknesess I will gather whom i feel is best for the team, to tryout starting monday morning 8am central. 08/27/18 central/east players only no whiners no excuses come fully ready we will play 2 scrims with you before switching players out, you will get an invitation to a time specified the SAME DAY, to appear for more. If denied, please take it professionally and leave If accepted for more gameplay, please take it professionally and wait for more. contact me here ONLY, I will add you if I like you, and will ignore you if I do not. I am any role Have IGL league exp and awp exp. playing since 1.5 im and main exp, source main exp Taking the team past qualifiers and will sign up for esea open league as well, so be ready to pay another fee if invited. any ages, be mature and open schedule PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CAREER ESEA AND CEVO STATS BELOW ALONG WITH STEAM LINK, NOT DOING SO WILL GET YOU AUTO IGNORED.
Building a team for the qualifiers, must be able to pay, have esea and willing to practice/scrim. scrimming will be an average of 10 scrims per day, with 1-2 hours of practice time before , in between and after scrims are finished.

be ready to win
participate
learn
frag
compensate your weaknesess

I will gather whom i feel is best for the team, to tryout starting monday morning 8am central. 08/27/18

central/east players only
no whiners
no excuses
come fully ready

we will play 2 scrims with you before switching players out, you will get an invitation to a time specified the SAME DAY, to appear for more.

If denied, please take it professionally and leave
If accepted for more gameplay, please take it professionally and wait for more.

contact me here ONLY, I will add you if I like you, and will ignore you if I do not.

I am any role
Have IGL league exp and awp exp.
playing since 1.5
im and main exp, source main exp

Taking the team past qualifiers and will sign up for esea open league as well, so be ready to pay another fee if invited.

any ages, be mature and open schedule

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CAREER ESEA AND CEVO STATS BELOW ALONG WITH STEAM LINK, NOT DOING SO WILL GET YOU AUTO IGNORED.

Posted Friday, August 24th, 2018 9:01 PM GMT