{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

need a team

Around 10 rws Anything but primary awp Hey looking to either substitute or for a permanent role. Fairly open schedule but would like to know what times work best for you guys. Very accepting of leadership and taking criticism as well. I know tons of smokes mollys etc. but can learn any as needed. Thank you
Around 10 rws
Anything but primary awp
Hey looking to either substitute or for a permanent role. Fairly open schedule but would like to know what times work best for you guys. Very accepting of leadership and taking criticism as well. I know tons of smokes mollys etc. but can learn any as needed.
Thank you

Posted Saturday, January 13th, 2018 6:52 PM GMT
im looking for teammates for a new team add me on steam infamous129 aka "Pro-Jektion"
im looking for teammates for a new team add me on steam infamous129 aka
"Pro-Jektion"

Posted Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 5:08 AM GMT
We have only three members right now and we are looking for more to our team too. I am GN1 rn, but only cause i deranked from GN4 thanks to soloqueing and doing s*it. Now i would like to start a team, real team to play some tournaments and stuff. My steam ID is ckertomincov, so find me and message me if you want :)
We have only three members right now and we are looking for more to our team too. I am GN1 rn, but only cause i deranked from GN4 thanks to soloqueing and doing s*it. Now i would like to start a team, real team to play some tournaments and stuff. My steam ID is ckertomincov, so find me and message me if you want :)

Posted Thursday, January 18th, 2018 3:51 PM GMT
[quote="Projektion"]im looking for teammates for a new team add me on steam infamous129 aka "Pro-Jektion"[/quote] I added you on steam. I am also looking for a team
Projektion said:im looking for teammates for a new team add me on steam infamous129 aka
"Pro-Jektion"

I added you on steam. I am also looking for a team

Posted Friday, January 19th, 2018 2:07 PM GMT
http://steamcommunity.com/id/marcfoto Available Everyday Use to be a heavy 1.6 Avid player. I know my maps and can own this game
http://steamcommunity.com/id/marcfoto Available Everyday

Use to be a heavy 1.6 Avid player. I know my maps and can own this game

Posted Friday, January 19th, 2018 6:42 PM GMT