{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

LF Team West/Central

I've been away from the scene for a bit due to moving and work but I would like to start playing again for a semi-serious/serious team. I have the hours, I have experience. I don't mind playing for a young team but please know what you're doing. Be level headed, nobody likes toxic players and 1 loss disbands. Matchmaking is aids, I miss Leagues. Age:27 IGN: rawteN Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/rawten Online @ 7:30ish to around 11pm-12am MT Work with me!!
I've been away from the scene for a bit due to moving and work but I would like to start playing again for a semi-serious/serious team. I have the hours, I have experience. I don't mind playing for a young team but please know what you're doing. Be level headed, nobody likes toxic players and 1 loss disbands.

Matchmaking is aids, I miss Leagues.

IGN: rawteN
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/rawten
Online @ 7:30ish to around 11pm-12am MT

Work with me!!

Posted Thursday, November 30th, 2017 5:42 AM GMT
bump hannnhhnnnn
bump hannnhhnnnn

Posted Friday, December 1st, 2017 5:20 AM GMT
bump
bump

Posted Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 3:42 AM GMT

Posted Thursday, December 7th, 2017 9:24 PM GMT
Alright, so I’ve been looking to get away from the cancer that is matchmaking, and get into faceit and cevo and such. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104173425 Is my profile, in MM the highest rank I got to was MGE, currently SE so I can play with some silver friends with mine. Honestly, getting back to MGE+ is too much of a hassle. I can play any role, cept for perhaps in game leader. Message me for inquiries and things like that.
Alright, so I’ve been looking to get away from the cancer that is matchmaking, and get into faceit and cevo and such. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104173425 Is my profile, in MM the highest rank I got to was MGE, currently SE so I can play with some silver friends with mine. Honestly, getting back to MGE+ is too much of a hassle. I can play any role, cept for perhaps in game leader. Message me for inquiries and things like that.

Posted Thursday, December 7th, 2017 11:37 PM GMT
Not making a team, I'm looking for one. Bumperoni
Not making a team, I'm looking for one. Bumperoni

Posted Saturday, December 9th, 2017 11:57 AM GMT