{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

New Wave Gaming

We are a new Org looking to pick up an AM or IM team, we will pay for league fees for the next cevo season. We are looking for new teams to represent us as we grow. If you are interested in joining us please add me and discord and reply with this Discord : Spookies#3285 Past EXP (if any) Why you would like to join Age of everyone Who your team captain is How often you will practice We are working on growing as an org and would like to pick up a dedicated team. In the next month or so we will have professional logos/jerseys done and our twitter and youtube will be live. As of now we just have a Rainbow Team but are looking to expand to more games.
We are a new Org looking to pick up an AM or IM team, we will pay for league fees for the next cevo season. We are looking for new teams to represent us as we grow. If you are interested in joining us please add me and discord and reply with this

Discord : Spookies#3285

Past EXP (if any)
Why you would like to join
Age of everyone
Who your team captain is
How often you will practice

We are working on growing as an org and would like to pick up a dedicated team. In the next month or so we will have professional logos/jerseys done and our twitter and youtube will be live. As of now we just have a Rainbow Team but are looking to expand to more games.

csgod

Posted Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 7:21 PM GMT
Added, will discuss on Steam. I'm a member of a Collegiate CSGO team participating in CSL this season, starting CEVO IM and ESEA O next season.
Added, will discuss on Steam. I'm a member of a Collegiate CSGO team participating in CSL this season, starting CEVO IM and ESEA O next season.

Posted Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 10:14 PM GMT