{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Coach/Manager looking for serious team

Hello, Mananger/Coach looking for an established team for a long term stay. I am looking for a new or old team to help develop and reach long term goals. I have plenty of team building and managing experience both in-game and off, including helping multiple start-up teams become successful in reaching their own personal goals. You might be wondering what I would bring to the table My duties would include - Detailed analysis of each opponent in league play. - Detailed projection charts of all Rostered members. - Weekly/Monthly Progression charts on all rostered members. - Scheduling - (If needed) In-game strat building - Assist IGL with strategizing - Possible league fee sponsorship - (If needed) Contacting, obtaining and maintaining sponsorships - Any and all other duties are negotiable and anything is a possibility If you feel this would benefit your team, or you would like any other information, please feel free to contact me at any time. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013194228/
Hello,
Mananger/Coach looking for an established team for a long term stay. I am looking for a new or old team to help develop and reach long term goals.
I have plenty of team building and managing experience both in-game and off, including helping multiple start-up teams become successful in reaching their own personal goals.
You might be wondering what I would bring to the table
My duties would include

- Detailed analysis of each opponent in league play.
- Detailed projection charts of all Rostered members.
- Weekly/Monthly Progression charts on all rostered members.
- Scheduling
- (If needed) In-game strat building
- Assist IGL with strategizing
- Possible league fee sponsorship
- (If needed) Contacting, obtaining and maintaining sponsorships
- Any and all other duties are negotiable and anything is a possibility

If you feel this would benefit your team, or you would like any other information, please feel free to contact me at any time.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013194228/

Posted Monday, November 13th, 2017 11:23 PM GMT