{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Looking for 5th for ESEA Open season 25

Page 1 of 2

We are currently 3-0 in cevo playoffs, and we are using a standin for playoff matches but we need a 5th in the next week or 2 for esea open season 25. If we make cevo main from cevo playoffs we will be playing in that too cause we only need 2 more wins to make main. Please have at least 11-12 rws+ on esea, or have good league/scrim stats on esea/cevo. Add me if interested http://steamcommunity.com/id/BiggieGP
We are currently 3-0 in cevo playoffs, and we are using a standin for playoff matches but we need a 5th in the next week or 2 for esea open season 25. If we make cevo main from cevo playoffs we will be playing in that too cause we only need 2 more wins to make main. Please have at least 11-12 rws+ on esea, or have good league/scrim stats on esea/cevo. Add me if interested

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BiggieGP

Posted Monday, May 15th, 2017 5:20 AM GMT
u play one pug a month on esea to get over 10rws lol in c rank, stick to cevo
u play one pug a month on esea to get over 10rws lol in c rank, stick to cevo
Posted Monday, May 15th, 2017 9:51 AM GMT
Biggie is extremely fucking toxic, don't team with this guy even if you're desperate. rofl
Biggie is extremely fucking toxic, don't team with this guy even if you're desperate. rofl

"Visualize the dream, perfect the routine"

Posted Monday, May 15th, 2017 6:49 PM GMT
Kids just mad their team imploded and sucked^. Bump
Kids just mad their team imploded and sucked^. Bump

Posted Monday, May 15th, 2017 9:26 PM GMT
Savage
Savage

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 1:38 AM GMT
toxic much didn't even try me out.
toxic much didn't even try me out.

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 2:26 AM GMT
He went off of stats that were almost a year ago lulz.
He went off of stats that were almost a year ago lulz.

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 2:27 AM GMT
[quote="BiggieGP"]Kids just mad their team imploded and sucked^. Bump [/quote]No one is toxic here but you.
BiggieGP said:Kids just mad their team imploded and sucked^. Bump
No one is toxic here but you.

"We fight because we believe !" - John "JT" Teller

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 3:09 AM GMT
Biggie is one of the most disrespectful people I've seen on the cevo or esea forums for that matter. Ridiculously toxic.
Biggie is one of the most disrespectful people I've seen on the cevo or esea forums for that matter. Ridiculously toxic.

never forgetti upsetti spaghetti

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 4:36 AM GMT
Funny all th shittwrs are commenting. Every we raped your team. T-Shitter you're an idiot
Funny all th shittwrs are commenting. Every we raped your team. T-Shitter you're an idiot

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 4:55 AM GMT
All mad cause your teams suck and didn't go anywhere. Cry more
All mad cause your teams suck and didn't go anywhere. Cry more

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 4:56 AM GMT
[quote="BiggieGP"]Funny all th shittwrs are commenting. Every we raped your team. T-Shitter you're an idiot[/quote]Lol it was the first time playing Nuke for us. Also every time we ask for a BO3 you don't want to play XD
BiggieGP said:Funny all th shittwrs are commenting. Every we raped your team. T-Shitter you're an idiot
Lol it was the first time playing Nuke for us. Also every time we ask for a BO3 you don't want to play XD

"We fight because we believe !" - John "JT" Teller

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 5:05 AM GMT
i was never asked, but after we raped u on nuke floamy asked pwnde to continue another game and pwnde didnt reply. we shit on you guys and yall raged quit after.
i was never asked, but after we raped u on nuke floamy asked pwnde to continue another game and pwnde didnt reply. we shit on you guys and yall raged quit after.

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 10:42 AM GMT
lol biggie you're just an ignorant immature prick to be honest. I don't know how you can create this many enemies...not even from playing just from talking. I don't know why you enjoy being a douche on these forums. Whatever helps you sleep I guess.
lol biggie you're just an ignorant immature prick to be honest. I don't know how you can create this many enemies...not even from playing just from talking. I don't know why you enjoy being a douche on these forums. Whatever helps you sleep I guess.

never forgetti upsetti spaghetti

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
Im down if you still need 1. steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095705470/ cevo: https://cevo.com/member/743791/

ez wins ez skins ヽ(ಠ ³ಠ)ノ

Posted Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 6:36 PM GMT

Page 1 of 2