Forums

GRP Find Players / Find Team Thread

Page 1 of 12

12345>> 
Post here if you're looking to join a team or need to recruit a player(s) for an existing team. Hopefully this thread will help connect players who’d like to participate in our events.
Post here if you're looking to join a team or need to recruit a player(s) for an existing team. Hopefully this thread will help connect players who’d like to participate in our events.

Chris Pipher / General Manager / CEVO.com

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 3:34 PM GMT
Delete this post plz
Delete this post plz

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 4:08 PM GMT
[quote="Flyingtomato"]Assembling a team! If you don't have anyone to go with and you have the "good" guns, consider joining. Team name- Outcasts. Also I'd love to play with u on GRP. Just add me on GRP if ur interested in joining. IGN- Flyingtomato[/quote]
Flyingtomato said:Assembling a team! If you don't have anyone to go with and you have the "good" guns, consider joining. Team name- Outcasts. Also I'd love to play with u on GRP. Just add me on GRP if ur interested in joining. IGN- Flyingtomato

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 5:31 PM GMT
Hello. are you still lookingt for good players. im all lev 31 ...lots of nice guns and recon + assault gear.
Hello. are you still lookingt for good players.

im all lev 31 ...lots of nice guns and recon + assault gear.

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 5:32 PM GMT
delete this post plz
delete this post plz

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 5:39 PM GMT
I am recruiting for the team dragoons if you need a team and have a mic send me a message I will recruit you
I am recruiting for the team dragoons if you need a team and have a mic send me a message I will recruit you

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 7:45 PM GMT
I'm pretty solid in the Tom Clancy game franchise, especially Ghost Recon. I used to compete in CAL (if anyone remembers what that was) and on MLG. 24 y/o and lookin for a team that wants to win, is mature, and doesn't waste time. PM me on here (preferable) or on GRP at EddieV2.
I'm pretty solid in the Tom Clancy game franchise, especially Ghost Recon. I used to compete in CAL (if anyone remembers what that was) and on MLG. 24 y/o and lookin for a team that wants to win, is mature, and doesn't waste time.

PM me on here (preferable) or on GRP at EddieV2.

Posted Friday, April 11th, 2014 11:56 PM GMT
Looking to recruit mature players with mics for Team Sykotik. Players should be able to play with a mature and diverse group of people, and be able to communicate between other members. Players should also be available to practice daily. Pay to Play weapons are a bonus but are not required. We have one goal; win. - GRP MoPhaux
Looking to recruit mature players with mics for Team Sykotik. Players should be able to play with a mature and diverse group of people, and be able to communicate between other members. Players should also be available to practice daily. Pay to Play weapons are a bonus but are not required. We have one goal; win.

- GRP MoPhaux

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 12:21 AM GMT
PowTecH Looking for a team.
PowTecH Looking for a team.

I run a server company called ProAtServers.com - Pro@ will set up every part of your server for you,

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 1:18 AM GMT
The MF Creepers is looking for players. Must have skype. add my skype for evaluation. lordderpstain
The MF Creepers is looking for players. Must have skype. add my skype for evaluation. lordderpstain

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 1:43 AM GMT
Yea I'd like to join a team. Thnx My ID - Divyanshu (EU)
Yea I'd like to join a team. Thnx
My ID - Divyanshu (EU)

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 2:46 AM GMT
EU server, class sniper (the only one I have gears maxed out and with which I know what to do) Currently Majjor III, around 100 hours of experience, definitely not a top player but I'd like to have fun :D add me if interested, game/GRP forum name is leosixtynine
EU server, class sniper (the only one I have gears maxed out and with which I know what to do)

Currently Majjor III, around 100 hours of experience, definitely not a top player but I'd like to have fun :D add me if interested, game/GRP forum name is leosixtynine

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 11:17 AM GMT
Hey. check lynx pardinus. If you want ill add you.
Hey. check lynx pardinus. If you want ill add you.

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 2:12 PM GMT
Searching for a europe Team!! Major 5 and much experience. Veteran of the Open Beta.
Searching for a europe Team!!
Major 5 and much experience.
Veteran of the Open Beta.

Posted Saturday, April 12th, 2014 2:16 PM GMT
NA player 22 High+ / Looking for serious/dedicated team Steam - boxerslayer Xfire - firepit1234 msg on cevo
NA player

High+ / Looking for serious/dedicated team

Steam - boxerslayer
Xfire - firepit1234

msg on cevo
Posted Monday, April 14th, 2014 4:59 AM GMT

Page 1 of 12

12345>>