{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Looking for team - ESEA 10+ RWS

Hi my name is Ross "rTx" Tomlinson I am currently looking for a team that I will be able to part take in for ESEA season 25 and this current CEVO season. I have come off a break and I am getting back into this game. I am 17 years old I have participated in 3 CEVO seasons, and as a sub in for 4 league games for ESEA which I did terrible in resulting in me taking a break. With the past experience, I had I awped every season I am more known of an awper but am willing to expand my horizons. My current rank is C I use to be B at the start of the month, I went from B to C in a day. But regardless of that, I am not here to write a long sloppy message, I'm always looking to improve I know smokes and always enjoy constructive criticism. My adr fluctuates from around about 80-90 in ESEA pugs. Cheers Ross "rTx" Tomlinson
Hi my name is Ross "rTx" Tomlinson I am currently looking for a team that I will be able to part take in for ESEA season 25 and this current CEVO season. I have come off a break and I am getting back into this game. I am 17 years old I have participated in 3 CEVO seasons, and as a sub in for 4 league games for ESEA which I did terrible in resulting in me taking a break. With the past experience, I had I awped every season I am more known of an awper but am willing to expand my horizons. My current rank is C I use to be B at the start of the month, I went from B to C in a day. But regardless of that, I am not here to write a long sloppy message, I'm always looking to improve I know smokes and always enjoy constructive criticism. My adr fluctuates from around about 80-90 in ESEA pugs.
Cheers Ross "rTx" Tomlinson

rTx The God

Posted Thursday, April 20th, 2017 1:22 AM GMT
bump
bump

rTx The God

Posted Thursday, April 20th, 2017 2:44 AM GMT
bump
bump

rTx The God

Posted Thursday, April 20th, 2017 5:03 AM GMT
bump