Forums

Season 12 Main/ESEA Open S24 looking for 4th and 5th (Dedicated awp and nuts riflers)

Team FragHarder 3-2 In CEVO IM 11 playoffs Loser bracket round 4 11-4 Cevo IM regular season Looking for Disciplined Dedicated awper and Entry Fragger that knows what they need to watch on each and every map. I do not care about stats, however ADR is a concern if you do not perform well. These 2 players need to have good exp and past teams, be always practicing cs weather it will be DM, aiming or pugs. Contribute to the team and keep morale up to a good standard. Be considerate to your teammates and realize they will make mistakes and so will you. Once again, not the best stats are needed, but do not waste our time. I am a strong believer in a lot of players that do not have the best stats in the world have potential to do anything. Please lave any contact info you have, add me on steam and I will get back to you with any important updates on the teams roster. A full tryout is no guaranteed. It will take a while to find a key player in time for ESEA Open starting soon.
Team FragHarder
3-2 In CEVO IM 11 playoffs Loser bracket round 4
11-4 Cevo IM regular season
Looking for Disciplined Dedicated awper and Entry Fragger that knows what they need to watch on each and every map. I do not care about stats, however ADR is a concern if you do not perform well. These 2 players need to have good exp and past teams, be always practicing cs weather it will be DM, aiming or pugs. Contribute to the team and keep morale up to a good standard. Be considerate to your teammates and realize they will make mistakes and so will you. Once again, not the best stats are needed, but do not waste our time. I am a strong believer in a lot of players that do not have the best stats in the world have potential to do anything.

Please lave any contact info you have, add me on steam and I will get back to you with any important updates on the teams roster. A full tryout is no guaranteed. It will take a while to find a key player in time for ESEA Open starting soon.

Posted Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 3:51 AM GMT
I've had to run both last season. Adding on steam Only done CEVO seasons which can be looked up. Beat ESEA IM teams at lan though, have another lan this weekend. I spend close to or sometimes more than, 30 hours a week on csgo. I may also know another guy who would be interested in playing is better than me that I lan with.
I've had to run both last season.

Adding on steam
Only done CEVO seasons which can be looked up.
Beat ESEA IM teams at lan though, have another lan this weekend.
I spend close to or sometimes more than, 30 hours a week on csgo.
I may also know another guy who would be interested in playing is better than me that I lan with.

If its a Meme then its Okay

Posted Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 1:03 PM GMT
Update: I would prefer players if they list me how many hours a week they play cs and the highest theyve gone in EXP. It does help if you happen to be a former MAIN player. Tryouts will be more prioritized if you have MAIN EXP. Ive gotten alot of requests so just trying to narrow it down. I am also available on twitter 24/7, Just be sure to follow me and have your steam profile link ready in a DM message https://twitter.com/ChrisCoffeecs
Update: I would prefer players if they list me how many hours a week they play cs and the highest theyve gone in EXP. It does help if you happen to be a former MAIN player. Tryouts will be more prioritized if you have MAIN EXP. Ive gotten alot of requests so just trying to narrow it down.
I am also available on twitter 24/7, Just be sure to follow me and have your steam profile link ready in a DM message

https://twitter.com/ChrisCoffeecs

Posted Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 8:02 PM GMT
Tried adding you on steam, Declined. 2900 hours Esea IM s20/cevo AM/IM s11 If you decide to add me here ya go. http://steamcommunity.com/id/legacyisahaxor/
Tried adding you on steam, Declined.

2900 hours

Esea IM s20/cevo AM/IM s11

If you decide to add me here ya go.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/legacyisahaxor/

Legacy

Posted Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
3k+ hours CEVOIM several seasons Lan top 3 placements - WindyCityLan 3rd I prefer contact via twitter - @RAGEOMNl if it helps, beat tf out of ESEA teams at lan that were IM or Main. Comes down to prep and team chem sometimes.
3k+ hours
CEVOIM several seasons
Lan top 3 placements - WindyCityLan 3rd
I prefer contact via twitter - @RAGEOMNl

if it helps, beat tf out of ESEA teams at lan that were IM or Main. Comes down to prep and team chem sometimes.

If its a Meme then its Okay

Posted Thursday, January 12th, 2017 2:29 PM GMT