{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

CS:GO Find Players / Find Team Thread

Page 5 of 497

<<34567>> 
[removed]
[removed]

Posted Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 5:20 PM GMT
[quote="CEVO|Pipher"]Post here if you're looking to join a team or need to recruit a player(s) for an existing team. Hopefully this thread will help connect players who’d like to participate in our events.[/quote] Im down. I have many hours played love the game.
CEVO|Pipher said:Post here if you're looking to join a team or need to recruit a player(s) for an existing team. Hopefully this thread will help connect players who’d like to participate in our events.

Im down. I have many hours played love the game.

Posted Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 6:34 PM GMT
[quote="HailGMAN"]My team, Mythic Gaming is openly Recruiting and if you would like to join just send me a message.[/quot[quote="HailGMAN"]My team, Mythic Gaming is openly Recruiting and if you would like to join just send me a message.[/quote] Yo im looking for a team to join. have 3000 hours play in cs:s/cs:go Love the game and try hard.
HailGMAN said:My team, Mythic Gaming is openly Recruiting and if you would like to join just send me a message.[/quot
HailGMAN said:My team, Mythic Gaming is openly Recruiting and if you would like to join just send me a message.

Yo im looking for a team to join. have 3000 hours play in cs:s/cs:go
Love the game and try hard.

Posted Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 6:50 PM GMT
My name is peetA and im looking for a team -14 years old -Rifler but i can awp -i have a lot of spare time for practicing -know all calls to most maps -played counterstrike for 4 years Steam : 1vietxsoul
My name is peetA and im looking for a team
-14 years old
-Rifler but i can awp
-i have a lot of spare time for practicing
-know all calls to most maps
-played counterstrike for 4 years

Steam : 1vietxsoul

Posted Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 8:05 PM GMT
I am looking for a CEVO and/or ESEA team. Preferably looking to play with ex-1.6 players. Name: Chris Age: 24 years Job: College student From: Oregon Skill: Mid-High skill (had to get used to CS:GO) Availability: Pretty free to practice. Busy Tues/Thurs evenings only. Hours played: New to CS:GO but played many hours of cs 1.6. Past Experience: Competitive cs 1.6 online and one LAN tourney in 2007. I have played CS since beta when it was first released, and competitively since 1.5 and before steam. Lots of scrims/practice/matches as core player of multiple teams. I have played with a few pros over the years (such as n0thing and I forget who else). Role: Mainly a rifler (but working on AWP). I am also a natural leader and know the game pretty well. LAN: I could travel for LANs Contact Details: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeimus add as friend or esea http://play.esea.net/users/108032
I am looking for a CEVO and/or ESEA team. Preferably looking to play with ex-1.6 players.

Name: Chris
Job: College student
Skill: Mid-High skill (had to get used to CS:GO)
Availability: Pretty free to practice. Busy Tues/Thurs evenings only.
Hours played: New to CS:GO but played many hours of cs 1.6.
Past Experience: Competitive cs 1.6 online and one LAN tourney in 2007. I have played CS since beta when it was first released, and competitively since 1.5 and before steam. Lots of scrims/practice/matches as core player of multiple teams. I have played with a few pros over the years (such as n0thing and I forget who else).
Role: Mainly a rifler (but working on AWP). I am also a natural leader and know the game pretty well.
LAN: I could travel for LANs
Contact Details: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeimus add as friend or esea http://play.esea.net/users/108032
Posted Thursday, June 13th, 2013 8:07 AM GMT
BBNT is looking for a backup (eventually a starter) We will need you to be available at default match time (Thursday 8:00 PM central). -Have at least some kind of experience. -You will need esea so you can scrim. -In about a month one of our players is going back to school and you will be a starter Message me on here or add me on steam (zack963)
BBNT is looking for a backup (eventually a starter)

We will need you to be available at default match time (Thursday 8:00 PM central).

-Have at least some kind of experience.

-You will need esea so you can scrim.

-In about a month one of our players is going back to school and you will be a starter

Message me on here or add me on steam (zack963)

Posted Thursday, June 13th, 2013 1:26 PM GMT
SUP ZACK I GOTCHU BRO. 1 SEASON OF CAL IN SOURCE WHEN I WAS 15 OTHER THAN THAT NOT MUCH EXP BUT IM BETTER THAN KOSMO. ADDING YOU RIGHT MEOW
SUP ZACK I GOTCHU BRO. 1 SEASON OF CAL IN SOURCE WHEN I WAS 15 OTHER THAN THAT NOT MUCH EXP BUT IM BETTER THAN KOSMO. ADDING YOU RIGHT MEOW

Posted Thursday, June 13th, 2013 1:37 PM GMT

Need learn sniper skillz - CoD4 Intermediate - CS:GO Image

Posted Friday, June 14th, 2013 4:23 AM GMT
[quote="wrenches"]SUP ZACK I GOTCHU BRO. 1 SEASON OF CAL IN SOURCE WHEN I WAS 15 OTHER THAN THAT NOT MUCH EXP BUT IM BETTER THAN KOSMO. ADDING YOU RIGHT MEOW[/quote]LoL YEA BRO
wrenches said:SUP ZACK I GOTCHU BRO. 1 SEASON OF CAL IN SOURCE WHEN I WAS 15 OTHER THAN THAT NOT MUCH EXP BUT IM BETTER THAN KOSMO. ADDING YOU RIGHT MEOW
LoL YEA BRO

Need learn sniper skillz - CoD4 Intermediate - CS:GO Image

Posted Friday, June 14th, 2013 4:23 AM GMT
I am looking for a cevo team to join, have been playing since cs 1.0 alpha so add kirby0007 if you wish for me to tryout
I am looking for a cevo team to join, have been playing since cs 1.0 alpha so add kirby0007 if you wish for me to tryout

Posted Saturday, June 15th, 2013 2:04 AM GMT
looking for a team to play competitively steam: MrCarralis
looking for a team to play competitively

steam: MrCarralis

Posted Saturday, June 15th, 2013 5:38 AM GMT
Steam: Illmatic Timezone: Central Age: 18 Im on everyday Im relatively new to CS and PC FPS games in general. But I played competitive SCII so I understand the mentality. PM me and add me on Steam
Steam: Illmatic
Timezone: Central
Im on everyday
Im relatively new to CS and PC FPS games in general. But I played competitive SCII so I understand the mentality.
PM me and add me on Steam

Posted Saturday, June 15th, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
i need a team i am 13 skill low-medium depending on situation cant go to lans mostly stay at home i can play almost every day k/d anywhere form 0.50 to 1.00 PERFERED ROLE RIFLE TIME ZONE PACIFIC SOME COMPETIVE MATCHMAKING EXPERINCE WITH FRIENDS NOT NEW TO FPSES and if you have any more questions steam id PLAY TO SPRAY
i need a team i am 13 skill low-medium depending on situation cant go to lans mostly stay at home i can play almost every day k/d anywhere form 0.50 to 1.00 PERFERED ROLE RIFLE TIME ZONE PACIFIC SOME COMPETIVE MATCHMAKING EXPERINCE WITH FRIENDS NOT NEW TO FPSES
and if you have any more questions steam id PLAY TO SPRAY

STEAM ID PLAY TO SPRAY

Posted Saturday, June 15th, 2013 7:30 PM GMT
Steam:Thyrfa Timezone: EST Age:17 Generally play everyday, about 200 hours put in. Working hard to improve aim. Contact on steam if interested.
Steam:Thyrfa
Timezone: EST
Generally play everyday, about 200 hours put in. Working hard to improve aim. Contact on steam if interested.

Posted Saturday, June 15th, 2013 10:15 PM GMT
30 elprimo-vd high esea cpl etc from TEXAS I own a server box in Florida.. so I can host anything.. mum/vent/ts/servers/w.e been gone a while came back for this game. need a team.. can play anytime. going back to finish my degree so I will be free for this whole year. msg me
elprimo-vd
high
esea
cpl
etc
from TEXAS
I own a server box in Florida.. so I can host anything.. mum/vent/ts/servers/w.e

been gone a while came back for this game. need a team.. can play anytime. going back to finish my degree so I will be free for this whole year. msg me

Wasssssupppppp!!!!!

Posted Sunday, June 16th, 2013 6:46 AM GMT

Page 5 of 497

<<34567>>