{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

CS:GO Find Players / Find Team Thread

Page 3 of 501

12345>> 
It's a little bit late for this. But I'm looking for 3 starters for a Cevo Main team. Time is running very short I'm aware, so I'm going to be trying to do what I can for anybody who wants to try out. - Requirements: Must have ESEA, and League Experience, Age: 18+, Mature, All around good. I need that fucking 'can do' attitude, and to make almost all practices. Probably 3 practices a week will be minimum, and later at night. - This is for a central team, so please be central. - Just message me on cevo, and I'll get back to you when I can.
It's a little bit late for this. But I'm looking for 3 starters for a Cevo Main team. Time is running very short I'm aware, so I'm going to be trying to do what I can for anybody who wants to try out.

- Requirements: Must have ESEA, and League Experience, Age: 18+, Mature, All around good. I need that fucking 'can do' attitude, and to make almost all practices. Probably 3 practices a week will be minimum, and later at night.

- This is for a central team, so please be central.

- Just message me on cevo, and I'll get back to you when I can.

Posted Monday, May 27th, 2013 8:36 PM GMT
Are you from chicago? Are you 16+ Are you not a shitty? Are you able to get around to internet Cafes and Lan events Are you dedicated? if so its a great start =D Toss me a message / Reply with your location info, Exp, Play style, and anything else u find important. steam name:ArtificeAngelo
Are you from chicago?
Are you 16+
Are you not a shitty?
Are you able to get around to internet Cafes and Lan events
Are you dedicated?
if so its a great start =D
Toss me a message / Reply with your location info, Exp, Play style, and anything else u find important.

steam name:ArtificeAngelo

Posted Monday, May 27th, 2013 10:52 PM GMT
Two good eastern players looking for a team. We are smart, dedicated and experienced. Or we could just pick up three and play out the season. Message Obsidian_Rook on steam for details.
Two good eastern players looking for a team. We are smart, dedicated and experienced.
Or we could just pick up three and play out the season.
Message Obsidian_Rook on steam for details.

Posted Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 9:44 PM GMT
Hi - I'm looking to join a clan for CEVO for CSGO Experience: 2 years CSGO, 2 years CSS Age: 26 Timezone: Eastern Preferred position: support / rifler I can join solo or bring another veteran player About me: I am a team player through and through. I'm concerned about winning rounds and not my personal KDR. I see myself as a support player and rifler rather than a play caller or main AWPer. I will show up to practice as a team in scrims. I enjoy learning new plays and coming up with new plays as a team. I played ESEA in 2012 but quit when I found out their client was malware. I'm a mature player with a positive attitude that can keep emotions in check. SteamName: Fleshfist
Hi - I'm looking to join a clan for CEVO for CSGO

Experience: 2 years CSGO, 2 years CSS
Timezone: Eastern
Preferred position: support / rifler
I can join solo or bring another veteran player

About me:
I am a team player through and through. I'm concerned about winning rounds and not my personal KDR. I see myself as a support player and rifler rather than a play caller or main AWPer. I will show up to practice as a team in scrims.

I enjoy learning new plays and coming up with new plays as a team. I played ESEA in 2012 but quit when I found out their client was malware. I'm a mature player with a positive attitude that can keep emotions in check.

SteamName: Fleshfist

Posted Thursday, May 30th, 2013 7:31 PM GMT
Looking for players for Cevo season 2 -http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/ if interested add me to steam: madden271 - and can pay for them selves. Thank You
Looking for players for Cevo season 2 -http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/

if interested add me to steam: madden271 - and can pay for them selves.

Thank You

Posted Friday, May 31st, 2013 1:51 PM GMT
ooking for players for Cevo season 2 -http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/ if interested add me to steam: madden271 - and can pay for them selves. Thank You
ooking for players for Cevo season 2 -http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/

if interested add me to steam: madden271 - and can pay for them selves.

Thank You

Posted Friday, May 31st, 2013 1:51 PM GMT
Anyone who wants to join my CS:GO and or CS:S team for SEASON 2 Please add steam id : deskaizi.
Anyone who wants to join my CS:GO and or CS:S team for SEASON 2 Please add steam id : deskaizi.

Posted Friday, May 31st, 2013 3:23 PM GMT
24, central Michigan, good amount of experience, looking for Cevo Main. Will play Open with the right team. Steam: boundbypower@hotmail.com
24, central Michigan, good amount of experience, looking for Cevo Main. Will play Open with the right team. Steam: boundbypower@hotmail.com

Fear me and I'll show you no mercy... Stand by me and I'll show you loyalty....

Posted Friday, May 31st, 2013 5:08 PM GMT
Still searching for some players to join a relaxed team be 18+ East/Cent PM on here :) or e-mail Solitude@thegoshow.tv
Still searching for some players to join a relaxed team be 18+ East/Cent PM on here :) or e-mail Solitude@thegoshow.tv

Forward thinking gamers! TheGOShow.TV

Posted Friday, May 31st, 2013 8:09 PM GMT
Looking for player that pings well to TX server. Be solid and have league xp. Message me on steam rsi420
Looking for player that pings well to TX server. Be solid and have league xp. Message me on steam rsi420

Wasssssupppppp!!!!!

Posted Saturday, June 1st, 2013 6:59 AM GMT
BYE
BYE

Posted Monday, June 3rd, 2013 2:22 AM GMT
Nothing 2 Complex is still looking for 4 starters for season 2. add me to steam if you are interested STEAM: madden271 We are an EAST team, with CALi and cevo-main players. http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/
Nothing 2 Complex is still looking for 4 starters for season 2. add me to steam if you are interested STEAM: madden271

We are an EAST team, with CALi and cevo-main players.

http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/

Posted Monday, June 3rd, 2013 2:45 AM GMT
Nothing 2 Complex is looking for 4 Starters with at least cevo-o/m experience we are an east team seeking east players. http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/ We have servers and use mumble as voice com. Steam: Madden271
Nothing 2 Complex is looking for 4 Starters with at least cevo-o/m experience we are an east team seeking east players.

http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5928/

We have servers and use mumble as voice com.

Steam: Madden271

Posted Monday, June 3rd, 2013 2:50 AM GMT
Eric "eJ" Robbins [b]Location:[/b] Boca Raton, Florida [b]Age:[/b] 37 [b]XP:[/b] 11 years 1.5 , 1.6 , Source and Go [b] Latest Accomplishments:[/b] Team Unkind Gaming 2009 Cal-O : Champs Cal-M : Champs Cal-I : 2 Seasons I'm looking for a mature team that likes to compete. I'm able to travel to Lan events and practice on a regular basis. I haven't played in a few years, so I'm a little rusty. However I've been playing CS:Go the past 2 weeks and getting back in my zone.
Eric "eJ" Robbins

XP: 11 years 1.5 , 1.6 , Source and Go

Latest Accomplishments:

Team Unkind Gaming 2009

Cal-O : Champs
Cal-M : Champs
Cal-I : 2 Seasons

I'm looking for a mature team that likes to compete. I'm able to travel to Lan events and practice on a regular basis. I haven't played in a few years, so I'm a little rusty. However I've been playing CS:Go the past 2 weeks and getting back in my zone.

Posted Monday, June 3rd, 2013 6:56 PM GMT
wbGaming East coast team looking for : -1 Starter -1 Backup Be very dedicated we want to do something good . -Communicate alot -Hold spot Add me on steam wovencs
wbGaming East coast team looking for :

-1 Starter
-1 Backup

Be very dedicated we want to do something good .

-Communicate alot
-Hold spot

Add me on steam wovencs

CSGO competitive player

@

Playing for wbGaming.

Posted Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 2:07 AM GMT

Page 3 of 501

12345>>