{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

CS:GO Find Players / Find Team Thread

Page 2 of 501

12345>> 
add me on steam "panicsz"
add me on steam "panicsz"

Posted Sunday, May 19th, 2013 10:42 PM GMT
LF TEAM, THAT IS ALL steam: axiomcsgo
LF TEAM, THAT IS ALL
steam: axiomcsgo

Posted Monday, May 20th, 2013 8:49 PM GMT
- 2 CAL-m+ Central LAN Players seeking for CEVO-m team to compete with. Please PM me if interested in playing with us.
- 2 CAL-m+ Central LAN Players seeking for CEVO-m team to compete with. Please PM me if interested in playing with us.

Posted Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 5:30 AM GMT
I am looking for a team for season 2! and just a team in general i can play mon-friday at any time http://steamcommunity.com/id/NucbaR/ add me to talk or run games or if you need 1 to join!
I am looking for a team for season 2! and just a team in general i can play mon-friday at any time

http://steamcommunity.com/id/NucbaR/

add me to talk or run games or if you need 1 to join!

Heyroooo Der

Posted Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 12:01 AM GMT
looking to join a team. im 20 and live in Florida eastern time zone. i work nights so i can play/ practice befor 1 pm or on the weekends. i do have a mic. ive played casually since 1.6 and started playing a lot more during source. i never really looked into competitive until GO so im a little new to the competitive thing. i only play community competitive and am a gold nova master right now. i never rage and am good at following calls. im more of a rifler but am ok with an awp if i practice with it a bit. my steam id is STEAM_1:1:18502158
looking to join a team. im 20 and live in Florida eastern time zone. i work nights so i can play/ practice befor 1 pm or on the weekends. i do have a mic. ive played casually since 1.6 and started playing a lot more during source. i never really looked into competitive until GO so im a little new to the competitive thing. i only play community competitive and am a gold nova master right now. i never rage and am good at following calls. im more of a rifler but am ok with an awp if i practice with it a bit. my steam id is STEAM_1:1:18502158

Posted Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 5:40 PM GMT
Age:22 Exp: Main 1.6 and lots of intermediate. Years playing: Since 2002 Steam add: playdo.ca Looking for a mid central/eastern team with good experience/regular play Looking to lan and go pro watching the live streams of these half decent players in cs:go competitive play is making me sick. Location: Canada Contact me on steam or through email: playdo.ca / intek2010@live.com
Exp: Main 1.6 and lots of intermediate.
Years playing: Since 2002
Steam add: playdo.ca

Looking for a mid central/eastern team with good experience/regular play
Looking to lan and go pro watching the live streams of these half decent players in cs:go competitive play is making me sick.

Contact me on steam or through email: playdo.ca / intek2010@live.com

Posted Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 7:41 PM GMT
25 year old Canadian player looking for a team. Have played CEVO Main for CSGO and 2 seasons of ESEA open. Very solid rifle player that is dedicated and very mature. Looking for a solid group of guys that mesh well and have fun while playing. Hit me up on steam missfirerjl
25 year old Canadian player looking for a team. Have played CEVO Main for CSGO and 2 seasons of ESEA open. Very solid rifle player that is dedicated and very mature. Looking for a solid group of guys that mesh well and have fun while playing. Hit me up on steam missfirerjl

Posted Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 4:06 AM GMT
Hey! Me and my clan are looking to recruit new members to compete in the next Cevo Tournament! We practice strategy's, nade spots, etc for countless hours every day. We are a dedicated clan, but we also like to have fun! -------------------------- Requirments: -You must have Teamspeak -You must know most callouts -You must be willing to practice with the team -You must be American (For time zone issues) --------------------------- Want to join? Just answer the following questions in a reply to this post! -Experience level -Age -Time Zone -Preferred position on the team (Ex. AwP'er, Spotter, defense,etc) -Anything else to convince me to accept you? :) ----------------------------- Hope to see you soon!
Hey! Me and my clan are looking to recruit new members to compete in the next Cevo Tournament! We practice strategy's, nade spots, etc for countless hours every day. We are a dedicated clan, but we also like to have fun!
--------------------------
Requirments:
-You must have Teamspeak
-You must know most callouts
-You must be willing to practice with the team
-You must be American (For time zone issues)
---------------------------
Want to join? Just answer the following questions in a reply to this post!
-Experience level
-Preferred position on the team (Ex. AwP'er, Spotter, defense,etc)
-Anything else to convince me to accept you? :)
-----------------------------
Hope to see you soon!

Posted Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 1:10 PM GMT
We are looking for one non squeaker for Cevo-M this season. One of our starters has taken on a massive amount of school work and as such we need someone who can start and be available. Message me here for information. We will not be doing ESEA due to the bit coin fiasco. But we will be attempting to get things working with leetway. CodeBrown
We are looking for one non squeaker for Cevo-M this season. One of our starters has taken on a massive amount of school work and as such we need someone who can start and be available. Message me here for information. We will not be doing ESEA due to the bit coin fiasco. But we will be attempting to get things working with leetway.

CodeBrown

Posted Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 6:40 PM GMT
Ace of kings Gaming Looking For Active And Dedicated Starters With A Fun And Cool Personality. we will have practice Monday through Thursday at a agreed time with the starting 5. We cannot stress how much we want only active players because a goal oriented active starting 5 that plays and strategize together is a winning team. and our main goal and focus is being active and winning. league exp is preferred with atleast a years of exp with cs 1.6 or source message me on cevo for tryouts ty Ace of Kings Esports
Ace of kings Gaming Looking For Active And Dedicated Starters With A Fun And Cool Personality. we will have practice Monday through Thursday at a agreed time with the starting 5. We cannot stress how much we want only active players because a goal oriented active starting 5 that plays and strategize together is a winning team. and our main goal and focus is being active and winning. league exp is preferred with atleast a years of exp with cs 1.6 or source message me on cevo for tryouts ty

Ace of Kings Esports

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
Sun Tzu

Posted Friday, May 24th, 2013 8:16 PM GMT
Looking for team main or very serious open team for s2 Have cs xp and esea Looking for team that knows what they're doing and down to scrim / prac often. add me on steam @ detectedisdetected (renok)
Looking for team main or very serious open team for s2
Have cs xp and esea
Looking for team that knows what they're doing and down to scrim / prac often.
add me on steam @ detectedisdetected (renok)

Posted Saturday, May 25th, 2013 6:19 PM GMT
My name is Shane and I am looking for a Season 2 team, I can PAY for myself or a team. -28 years old -rifler (HARDCORE RIFLE) -east coast -i play esea -looking to scrim alot -high skill level -played for CS1.6 for 10 years and CS:GO for 3 years competitively Have screen shops and scrim videos/Demo's ADD ME ON STEAM madden271
My name is Shane and I am looking for a Season 2 team, I can PAY for myself or a team.

-28 years old
-rifler (HARDCORE RIFLE)
-east coast
-i play esea
-looking to scrim alot
-high skill level
-played for CS1.6 for 10 years and CS:GO for 3 years competitively
Have screen shops and scrim videos/Demo's

ADD ME ON STEAM
madden271

Posted Saturday, May 25th, 2013 8:30 PM GMT
If you're looking for a team. I'm starting one up! 3 player's as of now! I'm taking this a serious as possible. Practice's, scrims, matches. Everything been playing for a long ass time now. Want people with a little experience. Hoping to go far add me on steam: demankilla
If you're looking for a team. I'm starting one up! 3 player's as of now! I'm taking this a serious as possible. Practice's, scrims, matches. Everything been playing for a long ass time now. Want people with a little experience. Hoping to go far add me on steam: demankilla

Posted Sunday, May 26th, 2013 3:43 AM GMT
Hello, I lead a Counter Strike: Global Offensive team that has registered for Season 2. We are a close-knit group of players who have played a variety of games over the past couple of years. That being said, we are very welcoming. We are great with communicating to each other. This season will be our first time playing CS:GO competitively, although some of us have played competitive before in other games/leagues. We are looking for players that WANT to win, but don't quit/pout/complain/lose hope if they lose. We are serious when we play, but that should not be confused with not having any fun. We have 6 players at the moment, but one is injured and the other has shaky availability for the summer. We need 1, possibly 2 people who'd like to help us out. Please understand that starter spots should not be assumed, but they are available if we like how you fit and play with the team. We require you to have a microphone and a skype for communication. Feel free to add me via Steam: killerjz7 Thank you.
Hello,

I lead a Counter Strike: Global Offensive team that has registered for Season 2. We are a close-knit group of players who have played a variety of games over the past couple of years. That being said, we are very welcoming. We are great with communicating to each other. This season will be our first time playing CS:GO competitively, although some of us have played competitive before in other games/leagues. We are looking for players that WANT to win, but don't quit/pout/complain/lose hope if they lose. We are serious when we play, but that should not be confused with not having any fun. We have 6 players at the moment, but one is injured and the other has shaky availability for the summer.

We need 1, possibly 2 people who'd like to help us out. Please understand that starter spots should not be assumed, but they are available if we like how you fit and play with the team. We require you to have a microphone and a skype for communication.

Feel free to add me via Steam: killerjz7

Thank you.

Leader of Team Solid

Posted Sunday, May 26th, 2013 6:06 AM GMT
Looking for a team for season 2. Dedicated player that's happy to put in time for practice/scrims, quite an open summer schedule. Easy going, looking to have some fun while being competitive and expect the same. Have all communication programs. - 22 y/o - East Coast (Canada) - flexible player Steam: napoleondynamyte (Presto)
Looking for a team for season 2. Dedicated player that's happy to put in time for practice/scrims, quite an open summer schedule. Easy going, looking to have some fun while being competitive and expect the same. Have all communication programs.
- 22 y/o
- East Coast (Canada)
- flexible player
Steam: napoleondynamyte (Presto)

Posted Sunday, May 26th, 2013 5:07 PM GMT

Page 2 of 501

12345>>