{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

CS:GO Find Players / Find Team Thread

Page 1 of 503

12345>> 
Post here if you're looking to join a team or need to recruit a player(s) for an existing team. Hopefully this thread will help connect players who’d like to participate in our events.
Post here if you're looking to join a team or need to recruit a player(s) for an existing team. Hopefully this thread will help connect players who’d like to participate in our events.

Chris Pipher / VP, Operations / CEVO, Inc.

Posted Monday, May 6th, 2013 11:38 PM GMT
almost 3 years old. please no more pm's
almost 3 years old. please no more pm's

Posted Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 2:49 AM GMT
Retired! No longer Competitively gaming! See Everyone in the Future!
Retired! No longer Competitively gaming! See Everyone in the Future!

Posted Sunday, May 12th, 2013 12:01 AM GMT
Im from UK i play assault i am 14 years old on every night does not rage very reliable and friendly. contact me here steam: BornePlays
Im from UK i play assault i am 14 years old on every night does not rage very reliable and friendly.
contact me here steam: BornePlays

Posted Sunday, May 12th, 2013 7:56 PM GMT
My team, Mythic Gaming is openly Recruiting and if you would like to join just send me a message.
My team, Mythic Gaming is openly Recruiting and if you would like to join just send me a message.

We're a semi serious gaming Team, We have one objective and that's to win. We depend on strategy.

Posted Monday, May 13th, 2013 2:30 PM GMT
Looking for a competitive team. I'm a decent shot and good strat caller. Add my steam: axiomcsgo
Looking for a competitive team. I'm a decent shot and good strat caller.
Add my steam: axiomcsgo

Posted Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 1:57 AM GMT
RISE is looking for a 5th player (rifler) who is west or central to round out our roster. Requirements: Attitude: Be mature, responsible, and relentlessly positive. This means no raging as well as no homophobic or racial slurs. We play to build our teammates up and support them. Be able to work within the team and the strats. Be willing to play your role whether that ends up being entry fragging, lurking, holding flank, etc. After a loss, be able to shake it off and critically discuss as a team how to improve. Gameplay: Have some league experience and a desire to improve in game sense and aim (aim map/DM on your own time). Understand how to trade, work off a default, use nades to help your team get kills, etc. Alternatively, CT side, understand how to counter flash/smoke and hold sites as a team.
RISE is looking for a 5th player (rifler) who is west or central to round out our roster.

Requirements:

Attitude: Be mature, responsible, and relentlessly positive. This means no raging as well as no homophobic or racial slurs. We play to build our teammates up and support them. Be able to work within the team and the strats. Be willing to play your role whether that ends up being entry fragging, lurking, holding flank, etc. After a loss, be able to shake it off and critically discuss as a team how to improve.

Gameplay: Have some league experience and a desire to improve in game sense and aim (aim map/DM on your own time). Understand how to trade, work off a default, use nades to help your team get kills, etc. Alternatively, CT side, understand how to counter flash/smoke and hold sites as a team.

Posted Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 12:59 AM GMT
djp, add my steam: axiomcsgo I'm interested.
djp, add my steam: axiomcsgo
I'm interested.

Posted Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 1:23 AM GMT
I'm a well rounded cs player from chicago. Able to travel for LAN's. Very active fun and mature. Dont rage. Looking for serious teams ever. Please dont contact me if im going to be carrying your team. As in i do not want to join a team that has just been formed with players who have no exp in leagues. I have shit loads of xp. Started playing about 11 years ago. when gamespy arcade was around. Steam User - kittilsen11 Add me to talk about your team or msg me here. for more info.
I'm a well rounded cs player from chicago. Able to travel for LAN's. Very active fun and mature. Dont rage. Looking for serious teams ever. Please dont contact me if im going to be carrying your team. As in i do not want to join a team that has just been formed with players who have no exp in leagues. I have shit loads of xp. Started playing about 11 years ago. when gamespy arcade was around.

Steam User - kittilsen11

Add me to talk about your team or msg me here. for more info.

Posted Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 2:07 AM GMT
20 year old from Massachusetts looking for a team that wants to win but never rages. Rifle or Awp or both, I don't care, they're pretty much equal for me. Been playing the different CS games since 2004. I have all the time availability in the world.
20 year old from Massachusetts looking for a team that wants to win but never rages. Rifle or Awp or both, I don't care, they're pretty much equal for me. Been playing the different CS games since 2004. I have all the time availability in the world.

Posted Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 8:41 AM GMT
WEST rifler here, been playing a long time. Played cs 1.6, IM+ exp in 1.6 18y/o with mic, etc. can call strats if needed. anything else you want to know you can add me on steam "nic53". Very dedicated, always available.
WEST rifler here, been playing a long time. Played cs 1.6, IM+ exp in 1.6 18y/o with mic, etc. can call strats if needed. anything else you want to know you can add me on steam "nic53". Very dedicated, always available.

Posted Friday, May 17th, 2013 6:50 AM GMT
I have myself and another great player and we both have been playing together for about 10 years. We have managed teams in the past and have been sponsored as well. We have great chemistry together and have been trying to start a team the past couple of days although if anyone needs 2 very solid and skilled players we would consider joining if it seems that you are aiming for the same goals we are. I am consistently at the top of almost every game I play and my friend is usually right under me. It is common for me to have 30 kills in a game. Me and 0h_stnap both have great game sense and communicate well. We know how to call correctly and we know how to cover our team mates. We are also more than willing to practice and very often. If you are interested in joining Seriously Joking or if you need two for your professional and serious team please message me. We are both in Tennessee and both of us are over 21 and mature. Steam: koberask and nhoj_pantsxc
I have myself and another great player and we both have been playing together for about 10 years. We have managed teams in the past and have been sponsored as well. We have great chemistry together and have been trying to start a team the past couple of days although if anyone needs 2 very solid and skilled players we would consider joining if it seems that you are aiming for the same goals we are. I am consistently at the top of almost every game I play and my friend is usually right under me. It is common for me to have 30 kills in a game. Me and 0h_stnap both have great game sense and communicate well. We know how to call correctly and we know how to cover our team mates. We are also more than willing to practice and very often. If you are interested in joining Seriously Joking or if you need two for your professional and serious team please message me. We are both in Tennessee and both of us are over 21 and mature.

Steam: koberask and nhoj_pantsxc

Posted Sunday, May 19th, 2013 5:10 AM GMT
My name is Hoyt and i need a team -14 years old -rifler (HARDCORE RIFLE) -east coast -ive been on many teams -i play esea -looking to scrim alot -high skill level -played for about 2 years competitively FRAGSHOW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACzeAhh7WTc ADD ME ON STEAM jvlalk
My name is Hoyt and i need a team
-14 years old
-rifler (HARDCORE RIFLE)
-east coast
-ive been on many teams
-i play esea
-looking to scrim alot
-high skill level
-played for about 2 years competitively
FRAGSHOW

ADD ME ON STEAM
jvlalk

Posted Sunday, May 19th, 2013 1:30 PM GMT
Looking for a team to join did cal-o back in the day and did cevo last season for source im a hardcore awper on go 20 years old and live in cali add me ggwcyanide if you have an open spot im your man thanks
Looking for a team to join did cal-o back in the day and did cevo last season for source im a hardcore awper on go 20 years old and live in cali add me ggwcyanide if you have an open spot im your man thanks

Posted Sunday, May 19th, 2013 10:22 PM GMT
hey im trying to join your team. im 25 from Massachusetts and have been playing cs for 10+ years now. ive played LAN tourneys and such.. im also a strat caller but im sure you already have that on your team. im an excellent awper. my steam id's i play cs on are 0:0:17164 and 0:1:76823 you can check them for proof ive played in every league in 1.6 from CALopen to CALPremier and CEVOamature-Semi Pro. I was CALinvite in condition for aGamers we were a 16 seed and won playoffs. anywho i have a k/d of about 1.73 in csGO. and i also have ESEA premium. i just started playing csGO about 3-4 months ago but im a beast. jus hit me up if you need an extra body or an every day starter. it would be nice to have a team to play with competitively again. thanks man
hey im trying to join your team. im 25 from Massachusetts and have been playing cs for 10+ years now. ive played LAN tourneys and such.. im also a strat caller but im sure you already have that on your team. im an excellent awper. my steam id's i play cs on are 0:0:17164 and 0:1:76823 you can check them for proof ive played in every league in 1.6 from CALopen to CALPremier and CEVOamature-Semi Pro. I was CALinvite in condition for aGamers we were a 16 seed and won playoffs. anywho i have a k/d of about 1.73 in csGO. and i also have ESEA premium. i just started playing csGO about 3-4 months ago but im a beast. jus hit me up if you need an extra body or an every day starter. it would be nice to have a team to play with competitively again. thanks man

Posted Sunday, May 19th, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

Page 1 of 503

12345>>