Forums

ShootMania Storm in CEVO Season 2?

POLL

Would you play in a FREE ShootMania Storm Season?

Page 1 of 2

As you may have already heard, CEVO is seriously considering adding ShootMania Storm to our Season 2 roster of games. Would you be interested in playing in a FREE 8 week season followed by double elimination playoffs? How many teams are currently playing in North America? Any suggestions for rules/game format? Anything else that we should know about regarding competitive play? Thanks, CEVO|Pipher
As you may have already heard, CEVO is seriously considering adding ShootMania Storm to our Season 2 roster of games.

Would you be interested in playing in a FREE 8 week season followed by double elimination playoffs? How many teams are currently playing in North America? Any suggestions for rules/game format? Anything else that we should know about regarding competitive play?

Thanks,
CEVO|Pipher

Chris Pipher / General Manager / CEVO.com

Posted Monday, March 11th, 2013 11:56 PM GMT
Elite,IPL rules, i know not many have posted. but i speak for the community when i say we are excited to hear you might pick this up, and no doubt if you do alot of teams will be competeting
Elite,IPL rules, i know not many have posted. but i speak for the community when i say we are excited to hear you might pick this up, and no doubt if you do alot of teams will be competeting

Posted Sunday, March 17th, 2013 9:34 PM GMT
Yup, use Elite mode and the IPL maps/rule set.
Yup, use Elite mode and the IPL maps/rule set.

Posted Sunday, March 17th, 2013 9:52 PM GMT
Yes! Yes! Yes! Super Yes! Anything to help the SM community. :D
Yes! Yes! Yes! Super Yes!
Anything to help the SM community. :D

Posted Sunday, March 17th, 2013 11:51 PM GMT
Yes sir. Elite mode and IPL rules and maps.
Yes sir. Elite mode and IPL rules and maps.

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 12:25 AM GMT
Sounds great! Though, we would need prizes to motivate higher teams, not necessarily every tournament but the big games at the end of the season at least.
Sounds great! Though, we would need prizes to motivate higher teams, not necessarily every tournament but the big games at the end of the season at least.

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 12:26 AM GMT
Yessss
Yessss
Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 12:26 AM GMT
IPL RULES: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/ipl5-shootmania-official-tournament-rules

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 12:29 AM GMT
Yeah, 3v3 Elite should be the main focus and maybe a 1v1 Joust on the side: Joust: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1eEfMlgdjo
Yeah, 3v3 Elite should be the main focus and maybe a 1v1 Joust on the side:

Joust:

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 12:44 AM GMT
3v3 Elite with the current IPL rules/maps, beta 2 settings. Seriously, beta 2 settings, NOT beta 3. Do it, it would be a great addition to CEVO. Of course, to attract the bigger name teams (and thus more spectators/players), you'd need a prize.
3v3 Elite with the current IPL rules/maps, beta 2 settings. Seriously, beta 2 settings, NOT beta 3.

Do it, it would be a great addition to CEVO. Of course, to attract the bigger name teams (and thus more spectators/players), you'd need a prize.

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 2:14 AM GMT
Do it, pick up ShootMania. I too am for ipl rules/maps as well as beta 2 settings only.
Do it, pick up ShootMania.

I too am for ipl rules/maps as well as beta 2 settings only.

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 2:41 AM GMT
Is this only for NA ?
Is this only for NA ?

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 11:26 AM GMT
Pick it up. My team would play for sure.
Pick it up. My team would play for sure.

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 11:32 AM GMT
Elite, iPL/b2 settings. I can think of at least 15 teams simply off the top of my head who would be willing to play; including mine :D
Elite, iPL/b2 settings. I can think of at least 15 teams simply off the top of my head who would be willing to play; including mine :D

Posted Monday, March 18th, 2013 11:41 AM GMT
Yes! Would definitely play if it was picked up!
Yes! Would definitely play if it was picked up!

Posted Thursday, March 21st, 2013 8:03 PM GMT

Page 1 of 2