{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Team Pancakes! Looking for 1 More!(NA West)

Hey! I will keep this short and sweet! We have 4 people already assembled and we are looking for 1 rifler. requirements are: -Must Have and use a mic -Be able to work with the team -played 5 CEVO pugs Its that simple! Now on to the application What is your IRL first name?: IGN?: Top MM rank?(I understand if its low but explain why if it is): Why are you applying?: In what way can you benefit this team?: Are you able to be active and dedicate yourself to this team?(why or why not): Just a bit about yourself please!: I thank you all for applying! IF you have any questions just ask!
Hey! I will keep this short and sweet! We have 4 people already assembled and we are looking for 1 rifler.
requirements are:
-Must Have and use a mic
-Be able to work with the team
-played 5 CEVO pugs

Its that simple! Now on to the application
What is your IRL first name?:
IGN?:
Top MM rank?(I understand if its low but explain why if it is):
Why are you applying?:
In what way can you benefit this team?:
Are you able to be active and dedicate yourself to this team?(why or why not):
Just a bit about yourself please!:

I thank you all for applying! IF you have any questions just ask!

Lets win boys :D

Posted Monday, March 30th, 2015 3:12 PM GMT
IGN-reasoN MM rank- mge-dmg I am applying because I am interested in finding a team that is stable and will help me improve competitively. I can benefit this team by my maturity, and a sense of passion and dedication that I will bring in to getting better as a team. I can actively dedicate time to practices.and self improvement. I ama a 20 year old student from Canada, who very much enjoys playing cs go when ever possible ;). Age 20 can pay. Position/awper/in game leader/support/rifler can practice 3-5 times a day. 6-8 hours plus Very serious about getting good as a team and have aspirations to be a top player.
IGN-reasoN
MM rank- mge-dmg
I am applying because I am interested in finding a team that is stable and will help me improve competitively.
I can benefit this team by my maturity, and a sense of passion and dedication that I will bring in to getting better as a team.
I can actively dedicate time to practices.and self improvement.
I ama a 20 year old student from Canada, who very much enjoys playing cs go when ever possible ;).
Age 20
can pay.
Position/awper/in game leader/support/rifler
can practice 3-5 times a day. 6-8 hours plus
Very serious about getting good as a team and have aspirations to be a top player.

Posted Monday, March 30th, 2015 3:29 PM GMT
What is your IRL first name?: Lucas IGN?: ly Top MM rank?(I understand if its low but explain why if it is): LEM Why are you applying?: Would like to try out playing on a CEVO team to improve as a player. In what way can you benefit this team?: Friendly, never rage (at least not on mic), relaxed individual. Decent player, love to learn and teach. Are you able to be active and dedicate yourself to this team?(why or why not): ~ 3 hours in the evenings on weekdays, ~5+ on weekends Just a bit about yourself please!: 21 yr old university student from Canada. I like gardening.
What is your IRL first name?: Lucas
IGN?: ly
Top MM rank?(I understand if its low but explain why if it is): LEM

Why are you applying?: Would like to try out playing on a CEVO team to improve as a player.

In what way can you benefit this team?: Friendly, never rage (at least not on mic), relaxed individual. Decent player, love to learn and teach.

Are you able to be active and dedicate yourself to this team?(why or why not): ~ 3 hours in the evenings on weekdays, ~5+ on weekends

Just a bit about yourself please!: 21 yr old university student from Canada. I like gardening.

LOOK AT MY FACE. WE'VE MET BEFORE ...

Posted Monday, March 30th, 2015 3:50 PM GMT

Posted Monday, March 30th, 2015 5:22 PM GMT

Posted Sunday, October 7th, 2018 8:12 PM GMT