Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
We are happy to announce Balkan Open League, the lower division of Balkan Pro League by Arcanebet.
Team registration for the Balkan Open Leage opens from April 15th and teams can register until Saturday, May 5th at 11:00 PM CEST. Space in this tournament is unlimited! As it's a regional tournament, only players from these countries are allowed to play: Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Slovenia, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania
Participation in the Balkan Open League is $7.50/player for all users.
- $750.00 USD in cash prizes
- All matches played on premium 128-tickrate CEVO game servers across 15+ geographic locations protected by CEVO's proprietary anti-cheat technology
- Complete live personal & team statistics for every match and individual ranking on the Easter Classic Leaderboards
- Pick/Ban maps just like the Pros with our automated in-client veto system
- In-game coaching is enabled in for all matches
- CEVO's automated match server plugin
- Access to automated scrim system to prepare for the tournament
- Automatic recording and storage of all match GOTV demos
- Real-time updated tournament brackets and team rankings
- Helpful tournament officials available for LIVE support available throughout the tournament
- Access to community forums and match predictions
PRIZES ($750.00 USD):
1st Place - $500.00 USD + automatic move up to Balkan Pro League next season
2nd Place - $250.00 USD + automatic move up to Balkan Pro League next season
FORMAT & SCHEDULE
Participating teams will compete in CEVO’s signature four-week Swiss-style regular season format in an attempt to qualify for the Playoffs, and the chance to climb the ladder of ranked skill divisions. Important dates are listed below.
Team Registration Opens – Saturday, April 15th, 2017
Team Registration Ends – Friday, May 5th, 2017
Regular Season Matches Released – Saturday, May 6th, 2017
Regular Season Ends & Final Roster Lock – Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Playoff Schedules Released – Saturday, June 3rd, 2017
Playoffs Begin - Monday, June 5th, 2017
MAPS AND VETO PROCESS
Teams will play their regular season matches as a best-of-one (bo1) map series using Valve's Active Duty map pool of de_inferno, de_nuke, de_train, de_mirage, de_cobblestone, de_cache, and de_overpass. Teams will Pick/Ban maps just like the Pros with our automated in-client veto system prior to each match. We'll share more information about the details of our map veto process in another news announcement coming shortly.
For more information about Balkan Pro League, please visit http://gameagents.org